If you are just getting started on your productivity journey, you are in a GREAT situation. You can optimize immediately and learn from what has worked for others and apply it to yourself where it makes sense. A gift that will pay off over the years.
But maybe you’ve been working for a while. What lessons do you WISH you learned years ago? If you had a time machine, what changes would you make to be more productive? And what’s stopping you from doing it now? It’s never to late.
In this episode, Brooks, Marmel, and I share the productivity lessons WE would implement if we started all over – what we’d like to know then and what helps us today.
Asking this question alone will be a powerful exercise, so benefit from our insights.
Many thanks to Indeed for supporting the Productivity Show. Indeed is offering $ 75 credit to our listeners at Indeed.com/tps.
Receive podcast updates
Would you like to receive an email with show notes every time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where you want the updates to be sent by entering your first name and email address.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources For This Week [3:07]
- What is the most important thing in self-management? [6:43]
- How do personality tests affect your productivity? [7:37]
- Which paths do we often take when giving advice? [10:00]
- How does self-awareness strengthen learning? [12:13]
- Why is it important to use free information? [14:35]
- Marmels tips for successful goal setting goal [16:45]
- What are the community tips for a productivity reset? [23:34]
- Brooks’ wise advice on accountability in the workplace [25:21]
- Action steps you can take to incorporate today’s topic into your life. [28:39]
If you liked this episode, Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you get new episodes automatically, and it also helps get the show better known. You can also leave a review! Here is how.