If you’ve done a little research on productivity, you’ve likely come across different systems like the TEA Framework, Getting Things Done, 12 Week Year, and many others. They all promise to help you become more productive and in this episode we are going to compare them all and by the end you will know which one is best for you.
Keep your data private and secure when you get online with ExpressVPN. Get 3 extra months free for a year-long plan at Expressvpn.com/TPS.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting the Productivity Show. Get 3 months free when you do your first payroll at gusto.com/tps.
Find out more and read more with Literati. Redeem your FREE trial at Literati.com/TPS50
Links to everything we share in the show notes can be found at theproductivityshow.com/355.
Receive podcast updates
Would you like to receive an email with show notes every time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where you want the updates to be sent by entering your first name and email address.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources For This Week. [3:00]
- What is a productivity system in general? [6:05]
- What is the TEA framework in general? [9:32]
- How did Thanh find the TEA Framework helpful and who is it good for? [10:49]
- What is GTD? [14:02]
- Who is GTD best for? [18:12]
- What is the 12 week year? [25:32]
- Who is the 12 week year good for? [27:36]
- What makes the 12-week year so exciting? [29:59]
- What is a bullet journal? [30:52]
If you liked this episode, Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you get new episodes automatically, and it also helps get the show better known. You can also leave a review! Here is how.