Healthy Recipe – Grilled Prawns with Chilli Cocktail Sauce – Xperience Fitness
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons of prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, about 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, eyeball it
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds, 1/3 palm
- 1 heart rib celery with leaf tips, finely chopped
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 16 king prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of smoked sweet paprika
- A small handful of parsley, finely chopped
- Put the first 7 ingredients in a bowl and season with pepper. Chill until ready to use.
- Heat a grill pan or grill to medium to high heat.
- Serve the prawns with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and smoked paprika. Skewer the prawns on metal skewers for easier turning and grill for about 7 to 8 minutes, until the prawns are opaque and firm. Place the prawns on a platter and drizzle the sauce over them or serve the sauce to the table.